Project Angel Food's mission is to feed and nourish the sick as they battle critical illness. Volunteers and staff cook and deliver nutritious meals, free of charge, to homes throughout Los Angeles County to alleviate hunger, prevent malnutrition and return our clients to health.
Since our inception Project Angel Food has provided a vital lifeline of hope and nutrition to our neighbors struggling with illness. We cook and deliver more than 10,000 meals every week to people who are too sick to shop and cook for themselves.
In March, we served our 10,000,000th meal!
SOCIAL MEDIA CONSULTANT & VOLUNTEER
- Help Project Angel Food with social media management and workflows
- Use Hootsuite, Buffer, & Bettr to schedule posts in advanced
- Work with copywriters to create daily content
- Create posts for social channels and schedule them on a weekly basis
- Work with the Volunteer Operations Coordinator to reach customer acquisition goals across all channels
- Voluteer in the kitchen to help serve meals to our patients